Saturday, April 9, 2011

If I am to smile.........

Saturday, April 9, 2011




U seldom speak out your heart or let me see it inside out
And I hardly ask..... just guessing random things sumtimes spring .... sumtimes ghastly draught
I try to see beyond the imperfect walls that u have put urself in....
And how hard I try, all i see is the perfect shape of ur beautiful heart

I havent known u for long...jus few hours of day and many unslept hours of nights
But see yourself once the way i see.....ur are beyound any such miraculous sights!!!
After long waited days and work your hinted emotions put me in...
Lemme tell u one more time.... Dear u r really worth many world engaging fights!!!!


I am stunned at times......how I let myself so unguarded with you
maybe 'coz I feel u know me at times more than I myself do....
I had let u touch the beating heart hidden all this years in the cages of bones...
that I have till now saved from all the sparkling hunters who eyed it as they flew....


All I need is to know if your are a mirage... closer I move...more it fades
Or one to shatter all the hopes... sumone in disguise of mighty Hades....
Still, here is my heart ....at your dispose defying all my rationality
Now its your turn... either prove my trust or else you can have it staked!!!!
It will either for me be too much to rejoice or too much of pain...
But either way I will know if forever I am to smile from heart or smile in pain...

0 comments: