Sunday, February 19, 2012

Inner conflict!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Consciences and instincts
the one you call the sixth sense
It's raw and it rips me apart
And makes me loose that faith

I am so sure of what I feel
Yet my eyes convince me 
That I must me hallucinating all the time
And I no more trust that inner me

Then I know the lies I hear
But how can I doubt the voices
My ears are so perfectly fine
And 'm left with not good choices

The me and the I, I have
one with heart and other with brain
Are always in war with the other
And thus I appear insane

One says and other denies
And I know the Feel is not always wrong
Sometimes I sing a happier tune
But it may be part of tragic song

So, now tell me who should I trust
The one I see-touch or one I feel
But, either side I may choose
Never leaves my side is guilt!!!!

0 comments: